Why water exercise is better than land exercise?
- Effectively shape your body and tone your muscle twice faster than other fitness workout.
The water resistance is 12 times higher than on land: you work much more effectively without realizing it.
- Lose weight faster and easier by burning about twice more calories than a classic fitness session.
Up to 700 calories per hour thanks to the benefits of water resistance and fitness movement.
- Improve your cardiovascular system and blood circulation.
Heartbeat frequency in water is 10% lower so you work at higher intensity with lower heart rate. The hydostatic pressure of water improve the lymphatic system and blood circulation.
- Water gym fight effectively against cellulite and water retention.
Pedaling underwater generates a constant whirlpool massage, which breaks down the orange peel. The hydrostatic pressure creates a drainage effect to mobilize the fat and eliminates it in the circulation.
- Enhance your flexibility
The buoyancy of water allows you to move your joints in a wider range of motion than you could on land.
- Get a high intensity workout with low impact exercise.
Your body weights 1/5th of its weight underwater. You avoid injury as well as tensions in the joints. Exercise in water avoid muscle soreness…and you forget to sweat!